Q Corp's 2015 Statewide Report Information for a Healthy Oregon examines pediatric care, chronic disease care and the use of health care services, such as emergency department visits. In addition to an updated look at key quality measures, this report includes information on Q Corp’s emerging work using Total Cost of Care methodology to measure cost, the performance of Oregon's Patient-Centered Primary Care Homes (PCPCHs) on key quality metrics, a preview of reporting to come from the Oregon Maternal Data Center and more.
- Download a print-friendly version of the report
- Download a web-friendly version of the report with active hyperlinks
- Q Corp staff hosted a webinar to review the report's key themes; Watch the recorded webinar >>>
- Report Shows Key Metrics Improving Through Medicaid Expansion: First data from the period after Medicaid expansion in Oregon raises interest about transformation efforts providing benefit beyond Medicaid Read the press release>>>
- Do you want to use information from this report in your work? Access a library infographics, charts and graphs found in this report >>>
Other Statewide Reports