Join local peers and experts for a one-day community event to explore strategies for transforming health care and engaging patients in an ever-changing environment. Learn from keynote speaker Tiffany Christensen and local thought leaders to obtain tools for making the changes your organization needs for success, including strategies for:
- Adapting to the changing health care environment
- Engaging patients and families in their care
- Reducing burnout in health care
Who Should Participate?
- Hospital, long-term care, home health, outpatient clinics, pharmacy and behavioral health providers
- Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, medical assistants, office managers, quality managers, case management, administrators, directors of nursing and unit managers
- Community stakeholders and partners
- Students in the health care professions
- Anyone interested in health care quality improvement
Prepare to be stimulated, engaged and inspired at this innovative event.
There is no cost to attend. Lunch will be provided. For further information and to register, click here.