Join local peers and experts for a one-day community event to explore strategies for transforming health care and engaging patients in an ever-changing environment. Learn from keynote speaker Tiffany Christensen and local thought leaders to obtain tools for making the changes your organization needs for success, including strategies for:
- Adapting to the changing health care environment
- Engaging patients and families in their care
- Reducing burnout in health care
Who Should Participate?
- Hospital, long-term care, home health, outpatient clinics, pharmacy and behavioral health providers
- Physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, pharmacists, medical assistants, office managers, quality managers, case management, administrators, directors of nursing and unit managers
- Community stakeholders and partners
- Students in the health care professions
- Anyone interested in health care quality improvement
Prepare to be stimulated, engaged and inspired at this innovative event.