Q Corp is the sponsoring organization for the Oregon Healthcare Quality Reporting System (“OHQRS”). The purpose of OHQRS is to improve the quality of health care and treatment of members and patients of the participating health plans and health care providers that are willing to merge, aggregate, and analyze their claims, encounter, and clinical data and other information. Q Corp collects, validates, analyzes, and aggregates claims data to generate performance measure results to be used for, among other things, the treatment and health care operations of the Data Suppliers. Q Corp supports health care providers including clinics, medical groups, hospitals and other providers with consolidated information about their patients to facilitate treatment decisions and performance measures to facilitate quality improvement activities. Q Corp also provides public performance reports and custom analytics of health care quality, resource use, efficiency, effectiveness and cost for Oregon. Currently, 12 data suppliers voluntarily contribute claims data and funding to Q Corp. The Q Corp database includes more than 600 million medical and pharmacy claims records for 3.5 million Oregonians across the commercial, Medicare, and Medicaid populations.
The Data Collaborative Manager provides leadership and overall management for OHQRS, including: data supplier relationship management, reporting and data use agreements; product development for data suppliers and other OHQRS users; and health care provider and health plan engagement with the portals, public reports and other mediums used to share measures and reports produced using the data.
This manager participates in designing new programs, synthesizing complex concepts with stakeholder needs and input, and provides planning and successful implementation of these new programs. Key activities include: project management, internal and external communications, compliance and oversight, and strategic project design and implementation.
Data Supplier Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with data supplier staff in various roles, including leadership, strategy, analytics, and contracting and provide support for Q Corp analysts to maintain data supplier analyst relationships.
- Field and respond to questions and concerns from data suppliers.
- Coordinate activities between data suppliers, Q Corp staff and data vendors.
- Create proactive updates and materials to highlight new features and activities that demonstrate overall value to the voluntary members and sponsors of the Data Collaborative.
Data Supplier Reporting and Tracking
- Manage the regular reporting of data to data suppliers, including the review of data prior to release, drafting communications to data suppliers, and collection and tracking of feedback from data suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Develop a product roadmap in conjunction with the Director of Product Management & Data Services to ensure ongoing enhancement of the reporting program.
- Proactively monitor the environment and opportunities to improve reporting and services by actively recording suggestions, feedback, etc.
Data Use Agreements
- Participate in the process of periodically updating data supplier agreements and exhibits, ensuring documentation is properly executed and stored.
- Work with Directors and Analyst staff to ensure Q Corp operates at all times in compliance with all data use agreements as new initiatives and projects are scoped.
Data Supplier Product Development
- Work with Directors and Analyst staff to translate potential projects and initiatives into feasible/executable work orders and project plans and ensure successful completion, helping to ensure that Q Corp meets or exceeds commitments and deliverables to data suppliers.
- Develop a deep understanding of data supplier needs and priorities, and translate into value-added products and services.
- In conjunction with Directors, lead project teams to identify strategic program elements, time-frames and budgets, methods for accomplishing projects, and regular evaluation and reporting for all deliverables.
Oversight of Portals
- Oversee maintenance of and enhancements to the provider portal and the data supplier portal.
- Create a roadmap for continued development of the portals and work with the vendor to implement new features and functionalities.
- Develop outreach plan and communications to engage end users in use of the portal.
- Assist with portal marketing, communications, training, and provider directory maintenance.
- B.S. or B. A. or equivalent in public policy, public health, health administration, business or other related field required.
- MBA, MPH or MHA strongly preferred.
- 5-8 years health care experience, Oregon health care experience preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience leading teams, overseeing the work of others preferred.
- At least 2 years of program and project management experience required.
- Previous experience managing multiple, complex relationships and projects with excellent customer service and performance results
Knowledge and Skills
- Experience working in health care industry or public health within Oregon preferred.
- Significant knowledge of health reform initiatives in Oregon.
- Must have an understanding of quality and utilization measurement and incentive programs including QPP, CPCI+, HEDIS, etc.
- Experience working with health plans, and/or participation in research or quality improvement activities.
- Demonstrably high levels of skill with the development and enhancement of interpersonal relationships.
- Experience leading teams, training, facilitating the work of others and creating consensus.
- Excellent written and verbal communications with demonstrated ability to negotiate, motivate and persuade others.
- Must be able to independently set goals and determine path to accomplish results.
- Must be a team player who can share information, goals, opportunities, success and failure with the appropriate parties.
- Must be customer-focused, creative and flexible in order to respond quickly and positively to shifting demands and opportunities.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in use of project management tools
How to Apply
Please send a resume and cover letter to: [email protected].